You may be wondering if you can donate blood. Donating blood is safe and easy to do. If you're in good health and meet the general eligibility criteria, then you are likely able to give blood. If you meet all eligibility criteria below, please schedule your appointment today to transform the lives of patients in need. If you've got a tattoo, traveled abroad, or take medications and wonder if these affect your eligibility, please review how these might impact your eligibility. If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or participated in a COVID-19 vaccine trial you ARE NOT eligible to donate blood or platelets. Period.
If you have NOT received the COVID-19 vaccine or participated in a COVID-19 vaccine trial, you ARE eligible to donate blood or platelets.
• You are eligible to donate blood or platelets if you meet all other general blood donation eligibility criteria. You must be at least 16 years old (16- and some 17-year-olds must bring a signed permission form from a parent or guardian, if required by state or school).
• Weigh at least 110 pounds. Certain height/weight criteria may apply for donors 22 years old or younger.
• Be in good general health.
• For your safety and to ensure a positive donation experience, make sure you eat within two hours ahead of your donation. Drink plenty of water that day and 24 to 48 hours beforehand. Feel free to help yourself to something to eat and drink in our refreshment area.
• Bring your ID—something with your name and one of the following: date of birth, donor ID number or your photo.
Please do NOT donate or enter a PureBlood ® facility if you are not feeling well. Blood donors are NOT tested for coronavirus. You should NOT donate or enter a PureBlood ® facility if in the last 2 weeks you:
• Had symptoms from a lab-diagnosed or suspected COVID-19 infection.
• Have a pending COVID-19 test that is not for travel or social gathering clearance.
What are COVID-19 and its symptoms? COVID-19 is the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has listed several classical symptoms of COVID-19 infection which include:
• Fever and/or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle and body aches
• Sudden loss of taste or smell
The information above is not all-inclusive and is subject to change. It's important you review this information before scheduling an appointment. Other Factors That Can Impact Eligibility If you're in good health and meet the general eligibility criteria, and have never been vaccinated for COVID-19, then you are likely able to give blood. Even if you’ve donated before, you may have specific questions about eligibility if you recently got a tattoo, traveled abroad or take certain medications. If you were told previously that you were disqualified from donating blood you might be able to now.
Over the past twelve months the folly of testing radical new drugs on much of the world's population has been revealed to be a huge mistake. If you have made the wise decision to maintain pure blood you may want to join with like-minded individuals and families.
Join our group to gain access to new friends in a new community that share your sense of individual self-reliance on the greatest immunity that has ever been created: the human immune system! No drug therapies and no spike proteins - just pure blood.
After you join our confidential database we hope that you will begin to participate in our growing community. If you find that you need pure blood in the future, you will gain access to other Pureblood ® in your locale. You never know when you may need access ...to pure blood.
Due to overwhelming demand for our products in the first 12 months, we have decided to focus on our existing customers and backlog as of December 1, 2022. It is imperative to us that we maintain 100% customer satisfaction. For this reason, we are not accepting new customers in the Alpha phase of our product launch sequence.
We will be launching the Beta phase of product offerings very soon, which will include refinements to our customer database for familial and third-party blood banking, as well as enhancements to our global searchable database for member customers. We will also soon have some great news about our diagnostic test that will launch soon.
We are well aware that doctors and hospitals are now seeking to limit or terminate the process of autologous donations prior to surgery or other required transfusions, as this surging demand is reflective of general population-level concern about the purity of traditionally banked blood.
We will have a new product offering to address this burgeoning demand soon.
All of your data is strictly confidential and encrypted. No data will be sold. We will collaborate with other qualified blood banking services and networks in order to broaden the range of possibilities for banking blood and connecting customers to personalized solutions, if you explicitly so choose.
Copyright © 2021, 2022, 2023 Pureblood®